Undergraduate/ Masters Degree
Deadline: 2 July 2022 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts Sept/Oct 2022
Description in brief:
Chevening Scholarships are a global scholarship program sponsored by the UK government and supported by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations. Outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world can apply for awards to study for a master’s degree in any topic at any UK university.
Any university in the UK
Level/Field(s) of study:
Full-time taught Undergraduate/Masters Degree Program in any subject. Use the course finder to find eligible master’s degrees at every university across the UK.
Number of Awards:
Around 1,500 scholarships globally will be offered.
A Chevening Scholarship normally covers university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure.
You must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for a Chevening Scholarship:
• Be a citizen of a nation or territory that qualifies for Chevening.
• After your scholarship has finished, you must return to your home country for a period of at least two years.
• By the time you submit your application, you must have completed all components of a bachelor’s degree that will allow you to enroll in a postgraduate program at a UK university. In the United Kingdom, this is normally equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree, but this may vary based on your study and university of choice.
• Have worked for at least two years (equal to 2,800 hours).
• By July 15, 2022, you must have applied to three different approved UK university courses and obtained an unconditional offer from one of them.
Instructions on how to apply:
Chevening Award applications must be submitted through the Chevening online application system, which can be accessed via the ‘apply’ option on your country’s page. The application deadline is July 2, 2022, at 12:00 GMT (midday). Apply Now