COOU ANSU Admission List – Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University formally called Anambra state university ANSU has successfully released Admission List for this 2021/2022 Academic session
After the successfully conduction of JAMB CBT 2021 Registration and after the just conclusion of the utme screening exam, the school wishes to announce to the general public of the release of its 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Admission List. if after checking your name and you’ve not been admitted you can contact us now to help you secure your admission in your desired university, polytechnic or college of Education
The school will be rolling out admission list in batches so if you don’t see your name now please kindly wait as your name will be released in coming list. Names will also be pasted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises. So if you are proximal you can check your name there
How to check ANSU COOU 1st Batch Merit Admission List?
- Login to ANSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Print out an invoice and go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred naira (N1,500) only.
- Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal to see your admission status will be issued to candidates following the payment at the bank.
How to Check Accept ANSU COOU Admission Status Through JAMB CAPS Portal
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your COOU admission status.
After seeing your name on the school admission list now candidates should visit JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the Admission offer.
Admitted candidates should immediately report to the Admissions Office of the ANSU, for the collection of Acceptance-of- offer slip, to enable them to pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Candidates successfully admitted into the ANSU first-degree programmes are equally advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
After Accepting your Admission you should proceed printing out your Admission Letter, then paying your acceptance fees. You should know that once you do your first stage of clearance you are now a bona-fide student of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University