FCE ABEOKUTA Course Registration Payment Procedure 2020/2021
Federal College of Education, Abeokuta, FCEABEOKUTA releases procedure for course registration and online payment for fresh and stale NCE students.
FCE Abeokuta Course Registration and Online Payment Procedure
- For Fresh NCE students, check your name on the list of admitted students from the Admissions Office and obtain clearance (authority) to pay school fees from Admissions Office.
- At any browser, type www.fce-abeokuta.edu.ng
- Click STUDENTS’ PORTAL
- For new intakes (fresh NCE students), enter your JAMB No. and Surname as password and proceed to Step 5.
- For returning NCE students, enter your Matric Number and Surname as password and proceed to Step 5.
- Click Generate Invoice in front of the fees you want to pay.
- At the bottom of the invoice, click Pay Now.
- Select your Payment Option.
- On successful payment, print your receipt.
- On completion of payment of all prescribed fees, proceed to register for your courses.
- At the end, click Log Out.