Imo State Poly 2017/2018 Post UTME Screening Form is Out
Imo State Polytechnic, IMOPOLY post UTME screening Application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. Authorities of Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session on full-time basis.
IMO STATE POLYTECHNIC POST UTME SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
IMO STATE POLYTECHNIC AVAILABLE ND PROGRAMMES.FULL TIME PROGRAMMES: A. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ND in Agricultural Technology
- ND in Animal Production & Health Technology
- ND in Fisheries Technology.
- ND in Accounting Technology
- ND in Banking & Finance
- ND in Business Administration
- ND in Cooperative Economics
- ND in Public Administration
- ND in Marketing
- ND in Office Technology Management
- ND in Mass Communication.
- ND in Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND in Chemical Engineering Technology
- ND in Electrical Electronic Engineering
- ND in Mechanical Engineering.
- ND in Building Technology
- ND in Estate Management and Valuation
- ND in Environmental Science Technology: OPTION: ND in Urban and Regional Planning.
- ND in Computer Science
- ND in Food Science Technology
- ND in Hospitality Management Technology
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology.
- ND in Nutrition & Dietetics
- ND in Statistics.
IMO STATE POLYTECHNIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ND (REGULAR & EVENING PROGRAMMES).i. Admission is through UTME and you must score a minimum of 150 and above in the just concluded JAMB Examination. ii. Must have five (5) CREDITpasses at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure. iii. JAMB requirement is a maximum of four (4) relevant subject combinations which must include English Language and Mathematics.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IMO STATE POLYTECHNIC POST UTME .All eligible candidates are required to obtain our e-transact login details from the following banks below at the cost ofN5,000. 00. Log on to the Polytechnic’s website (www.imopoly.edu.ng) to complete the application forms. Please note that you have to provide a working e-mail address as all mails to you will be through your e-mail. CLICK HERE TO APPLY The designated banks include:
- Imo State Polytechnic Microfinance Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Zenith Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Diamond Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Eco Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc., Nationwide
- First Bank Plc., Nationwide
- UBA Plc., Nationwide
- Union Bank Plc., Nationwide