McKinsey & Company Young Leaders Programme Fellow – Lagos 2019
Deadline Date: Unspecified
Applications are open for the McKinsey & Company Young Leaders Programme Fellow – Lagos 2019. This is an internship open only to Nigerians doing their mandatory national youth service (NYSC). You will be an integral member of the McKinsey teams, experiencing McKinsey life firsthand. The Young Leaders Programme helps to develop exceptional young local African talent into real leaders.
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
- You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm;
- YLP’s receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams;
- Following the end of the YLP program, assuming good performance, you will be offered a full time Business Analyst role with the office.
- Open to young Nigerians;
- Applicants should possess an undergraduate or masters degree;
- Outstanding record of academic achievement;
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics;
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities;
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language;
- Registered for the NYSC program (Submit call-up letter)
For more information, visit McKinsey & Company.