Nigerian Military School Admission Form 2021/2022
Nigerian Military School, Zaria has now Commenced the sales of application forms for admission into JSS 1 for the 2021/2022 session. See the requirements and how to apply for Nigerian Military School Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerian Boys for admission into the Nigerian Military School, Zaria for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Nigerian Military School Admission Requirements
NMS trains male Nigerian Boys only. Admission of Boys into the School is strictly for JSS1 ONLY. Find below, the key entry requirements for admission into NMS:
- The Candidate must be a male Nigerian.
- The Candidate must be at least 12 years old and not more than 14 years old by September of the year of entry.
- The Candidate must have completed Primary School education.
- The Candidate must be medically and physically fit.
- The Candidate must be of good moral character.
- The Candidate must fill and submit his application form online through this portal.
- The Candidate must sit for the Entrance Examination on the scheduled date and at the venue chosen by him while filling the online application form.
- Candidates are to report to the Examination Centre with the ORIGINAL COPY of their Exam Photocard as generated from the portal. Candidates without Exam Photocard shall NOT be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidates invited for selection interview will be made to undergo compressive physical and medical examinations.
- Candidates invited for selection interview will be required to come with original copies of Birth Certificate, completed Local Government Certificate of Origin and Exam Photocard.
Please note that:
- Admission into NMS is open to all male Nigerians who fulfil the given entry requirements. It is NOT restricted to only children of Military Personnel.
- NMS does NOT accept students on transfer from other schools. All candidates must enrol at JSS 1 and then work hard and diligently to complete their education and training up to SS 3.
How to Apply for Nigerian Military School Admission Form
The online application into the Nigerian Military School commenced on the 19th of March and closes on the 29th of May 2021.
- Interested candidates are to visit the NMS portal https://www.nms1954.sch.ng and click the APPLY tab.
- Click the BLUE TAB to open the Application page and read the instructions carefully, then click the START button.
- Follow steps 1- 4 of the application process to fill in all the required data and click the “GENERATE FORM” button to generate the candidate’s form and open the PAYMENT ADVICE page
- At the payment advice page, payment can be made through:
- The online option using a bank-issued ATM Card. Click the “PAY ONLINE” button on the payment advice page and you shall be redirected to the Interswitch platform to complete the payment.
- Bank Branch Click the “PAY AT BANK” button and wait a few seconds for your details to be forwarded to the bank in advance,
- Then print the payment advice and take it to any of the bunks listed to make payment After making payment, return to the portal to complete the Online Application
- Candidates can submit their forms on the portal only when payment is confirmed and a valid Passport size photograph is uploaded
- After the final submission, candidates are advised to print clear copies of their Application Form, Payment Advice Slip, and Examination Photo Card from the portal. Candidates MUST present their Examination Photo Card at the Examination Centre on the day of the Entrance Examination.
- For more information, please visit the general instructions page at www.nmis1954.sch.ng/admission-portal and also the Frequently Asked Question (FAQS) PAGE AT https://www.nms1954.sch.ng/fags/
For further inquiries, please call: 09055522283 & 09055522284 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The entrance examination is scheduled to take place on Saturday 5th June 2021 at all the designated examination centres nationwide.