The sale of application for admission to the program for part-time weekend/weekdays of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic (previously Port Harcourt Polytechnic), has commenced. Scroll down to view thr courses, criteria and how to obtain a part-time form for Port Harcourt poly ND.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed National Diploma (ND) Part-time weekend and weekdays Programmes of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Courses
Duration: 21/2 Years, i.e. Five (5) Semesters.
- Public Administration
- Law (Diploma)
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology & Management
Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Requirements
Applicants must possess five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and any three (3) Subjects relevant to area or discipline of choice.
How to Apply for Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng.
- Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to make an e-payment. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than 30th September, 2021.
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
For further enquiries please call the following telephone numbers: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)