President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Fellowship for Indian Students at University of South Florida
Grab the opportunity to get funding for the higher education by applying for the President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Fellowship administered by the University of South Florida.
The educational program is available for those eligible students who have graduated from or are about to graduate from an Indian University for the academic year 2020/21.
Clarity of Information
A great opportunity for Indian students to study in the USA.
Established in 1956, the University of South Florida offers a range of career-focused programs including the Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts and Master of Business Administration.
Why at the University of South Florida? At this university, students can customize your course according to your coursework to fit their academic goals. The University gives them an opportunity to work with the best in their chosen field of study.
Application Deadline: February 3, 2020
- University or Organization: University of South Florida
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $22,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Only Indian students are eligible to apply for the opportunity
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD program in Applied Anthropology, Applied Physics, Business PhD programs, Cell Biology, Microbiology & Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science & Engineering, Engineering, Criminology, Integrative Biology, Marine Science, Psychology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must meet all eligibility requirements for the program of their choice.
- Candidates must have graduated from or are about to graduate from an Indian University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates must have submitted a USF graduate application and established a university ID number at the USF graduate admissions portal prior to submitting the Kalam Fellowship form. After that, they should download the application form and complete it and send with all required documents via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to attach the following documents:
- A brief letter outlining your interest in the Fellowship and your proposed area of study.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two Letters of Recommendation on academic and/or professional letterhead
- Transcripts and Certificates from previous institutions/universities
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must have graduated from or are about to graduate from an Indian University.
The University of South Florida will provide the following study expenses:
- Waive all tuition for a total of up to four years.
- Contribute a stipend of $22,000 that is payable in three instalments of $8000 each in the fall and spring semesters and $6000 in the summer semester. In addition to waiving tuition fees, this award covers health insurance and other fees.
- The stipends will be payable by USF once the winner of the President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Fellowship at the University of South Florida is enrolled at the university for his/her first term.
- All other costs (e.g., airfare, housing at USF, etc.) will be met by the awardee.