Company: CYC Design Corporation – Reigning Champ
Location: Vancouver, BC Canada
The parent company and manufacturer of independent athletic wear brand Reigning Champ is CYC Design Corporation, based in Vancouver, British Columbia. CYC, which was founded in Tokyo and Vancouver, is committed to producing high-quality goods with a foundation built on detail-oriented design, unrivaled originality, and superior craftsmanship. This, combined with a focus on responsible manufacturing and sustainable sourcing, exemplifies our company values: Master simplicity and Respect the details.
Description of the Position:
You will be responsible for general labor duties and maintenance that support the garment manufacturing process in this position. This position necessitates the ability to stand for long periods of time and perform other physically demanding jobs.
- Assist Sewing Operators, other workers and the general production process
- Sort, wash, dry, press, and fold clothing and other textile items
- Operate fabric hammer to press raw materials
- Inspect and scans garments for defects (faulty seams, incorrect sleeves or collars,
- misalignments and variations in fabric colour)
- Sort and package raw materials/final product
- Transport raw materials, finished product and equipment throughout the factory
- Clean machines and maintain work area
- Ability to communicate and work well within a team
- Able to communicate and understand English
- Handle physically demanding work and lifting heavy load
- Can stand for extended periods of time
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Applicants must complete an application for job in CYC Design Corporation and submit the supporting documents deadline date of 24 Feb annually. Apply Now