Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has began the sales of applications forms for admission into its Sandwich programmes for the 2021/2022 contact session. Scroll below to see the available courses, requirements and procedures to apply for the UNIZIK Sandwich admission form below.
The Sandwich Unit of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka offers various courses leading to the award of Bachelors Degree and Associate Certificate in Education during Easter and Long Vacation periods. Recommended: UNIZIK 2021/2022 Admission List PDF
UNIZIK Sandwich Courses
Bachelors Degree in Education Programmes:
Applications are available for the following departments:
- ADULT EDUCATION
- Adult Education/Accounting
- Adult Education/Marketing
- Adult Education/Economics
- Adult Education/Mass Communication
- Adult Education/Political Science
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND POLICY
- Education Management and Policy/Accountancy
- Education Management and Policy/Business Administration
- Education Management and Policy/Computer Science
- Education Management and Policy/Co-operative Economics & Mgt
- Education Management and Policy/Economics
- Education Management and Policy/English
- Education Management and Policy/Health Education
- Education Management and Policy/Political Science
- Education Management and Policy/Igbo
- Education Management and Policy/History
- Education Management and Policy/CRK
- Education Management and Policy/Music
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
- Education/Political Science
- Education/Fine & Applied Art
- DEPARTMENT OF GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- Guidance and Counselling/Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Guidance and Counselling/Biology
- Guidance and Counselling/Economics
- DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE EDUCATION
- Science Education/Biology
- Science Education/Chemistry
- Science Education/Integrated Science
- Science Education/Mathematics
- Science Education/Physics
- Science Education/Computer
- DEPARTMENT OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- Business Education (Accounting, Commerce & Cooperative & Secretarial Technology);
- Technical Education (Building/Woodwork, Electronics, Auto/Mech).
- DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- DEPARTMENT OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- DEPARTMENT OF EARLY CHILDHOOD AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
Associate Certificate in Education Programmes:
Courses will be offered in the following Departments in combination with Teaching Subjects:
- ADULT AND CONTINUING EDUCATION:
- EARLY CHILDHOOD AND PRIMARY EDUCATION:
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS:
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND POLICY:
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING:
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION:
- SCIENCE EDUCATION:
- TECHNOLOGY AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION:
UNIZIK Sandwich Programmes Admission Requirements and Duration
(1) THE DEGREE PROGRAMME:
The Degree Programme is of:
a. Four (4) year duration and
b. Five (5) year duration, depending on one’s level of passes in NCE, OND, HND, UNIZIK DIPLOMA, ASSOCIATE CERTIFICATE AND NABTEB A’ LEVEL.
Requirements: 5 credit level passes in relevant subjects in S.S.C.E., G.C.E., W.A.S.C., T.C.II or their equivalents.
Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fulfilled.
(2) THE ASSOCIATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME (ACP) IN EDUCATION:
The Associate Certificate Programme in Education is of 2-Year duration. Successful completion of the programme will provide the opportunity for Admission into the 4-Year Degree programme.
Admission Requirement: 5 Credit level passes. Credit in English and Maths is required. However, for some courses pass in Maths is accepted.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Sandwich Admission Form
Procedure for Application:
- Go to Sandwich Unit UNIZIK for Certificate sighting.
- Visit the Registration point at the Sandwich Unit.
- Generate RRR pin for payment for an application form.
- For Degree Programme, go with the RRR printout, to any Bank within the campus and make payment of N10,000.00 for the application form.
- For Associate Certificate Programme, the cost of the Application Form is N5,000.00.
Return of Completed Forms:
The candidate should Proceed to the Sandwich Unit’s General Office to submit a photocopy of the online (application form) printout with photocopies of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application form.
For further enquiries, please contact The Director: Prof. U.J. Obidiegwu
07035958009, 08026694297, 07062172629, 08137588973.