Western Delta University (WDU) has commenced the sales of the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 session. Scroll below to see the courses, requirements and how to apply for the WDU post UTME form.
The Western Delta University (WDU), Ogahra, Delta State, Nigeria, a Private University approved by the Federal Government hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who wrote the 2021 UTME and have obtained a minimum score of 120, for admission into Western Delta University for the 2021/2022 session.
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Environmental Management and Toxicology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Geology and Petroleum Studies
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
COLLEGE OF LAW:
- LLB. Law
WDU Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who wrote the 2021 UTME and obtained a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates who did not choose this University but want to change to Western Delta University can also apply.
- All applicants are required to have credit passes in SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB in at least 5 subjects which must include; English Language, Mathematics and other subjects as may be specified by each Department/College. The credits must be obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma (with minimum of Lower Credit, NCE (with minimum of Merit) from recognized institutions OR 2 Advanced Level GCE passes in relevant subjects.
How to Apply for WDU Post UTME Form
Forms are obtainable at the Bursary Department of the University for free. Forms are available at the following centres;
Warri Sales Centre:
Refinery Junction, Effurun-Warri, Delta State
Tel.: 08028929972; 07038592752
Yenagoa Sales Cente:
Future Leaders’ Educational School,
Gwegwe Street, Ovom, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State
Tel.: 08036720300; 07066552667
Benin City Sales Centre:
High Tower College,
3 Okundaye Street, Uselu, Benin City, Edo State
Tel.: 08052728529; 08055620307
Ughelli Sales Centre:
Big Theo Technologies,
130, Isoko Road, Ughelli, Delta State.
Police Station Road, Abraka
Tel.: 08065595139; 09052436774
Submission of Completed Forms:
Completed Application Forms should be sent to the Registrar, Western Delta University, Oghara.
For further information call 07060908008 or 08168676387 or 08035887283.