Teaching is one of the noblest professions. Teachers are working hand in hand with students to help them obtain knowledge and gain expertise in a certain field. Teachers in the USA (United States of America) are mostly employed in the private and public school setting. After completing an education degree, the next thing is applying for a teaching job in the USA. Teachers are hired based on their subject background, specialty training, and/or grade-level expertise. This page includes a list of all current vacancies and USA teaching jobs. You may find vacancies in some of the world’s top education hubs, at schools and universities in New York, California, and other cities.
What is the salary for teachers in the US?
The average salary for an elementary school teaching job in the USA is $54,890 in 2015. For secondary teachers, the annual salary is $57,200. Moreover, special education teachers earned $ 53,920 per year. Below is a breakdown of average teacher salaries of elementary and secondary school teachers in top 10 states:
Top Average Elementary Teacher Salary
- Alaska: $69,130
- New York: $67,940
- Rhode Island: $65,020
- California: $63,010
- New Jersey: $62,990
- Virginia: $60,390
- Maryland: $59,840
- Illinois: $59,460
- Washington: $57,760
- Michigan: $56,870
ALSO CHECK OUT
- Visas in 3 days for teachers and nurses who want to travel to Australia
- The UK Has New Updates on Work Visas that Favors Teachers from Africa
- Best International Teaching Recruitment Agencies in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Canada with Fully Funded Visa Sponsorship 2023
- Norway Is Granting Skilled Workers Entry Visa to Apply for Residence and work Permit
Top Average Secondary School Teacher Salary
- New York: $70,400
- Alaska: $67,790
- Illinois: $67,110
- New Jersey: $67,010
- Connecticut: $66,600
- California: $64,860
- Rhode Island: $64,550
- Maryland: $63,000
- Virginia: $60,450
- Washington: $59,470
What are the benefits of Teaching in the USA?
Compensation A competitive compensation package awaits teachers in the USA, depending on experience and responsibilities. Other benefits such as housing, retirement plan, accident insurance, and family parenting benefits are also included. Flexible Working Hours Apart from leaves during breaks (summer, spring, and winter), being a teacher would only require you lesser hours in the classroom and more freedom to manage your schedule. Sharing your Passion Being a teacher requires passion. When this passion is shared to your students, it could be one of the greatest accomplishments you can ever have as a teacher.
What are the qualifications required to teach in the US?
For licensure, you need to have a bachelor’s degree. Elementary teachers hold bachelor’s degrees in education, while high school teachers have degrees in a subject area. Special education teachers may major in special education or in a content area with a minor in special education. Teachers must earn master’s degree after obtaining licensure in some states in the USA. Here are specific licenses for teachers in the USA:
- Early childhood education (preschool to third-grade students)
- Elementary education (first grade to sixth or eighth grade)
- Middle school (grades five to eight)
- Secondary education (specific subject areas for the 7th to 12th-grade level)
- Specialized teaching (special education or English as a second language)
Quick Facts about the USA
- The US is the 4th largest country in the world by land area and 3rd by population.
- The most populated city in the US is New York City, followed by Los Angeles and Chicago.
- English is the most commonly spoken language in the US, followed by Spanish.
- The US was the leading force behind the development of the Internet.
- The US has the world’s largest economy.
Below is a comprehensive list of all teaching jobs in United States, including vacancies for english teacher, math teacher, music teacher, arabic teacher, arts teacher, chemistry teacher, elementary teacher, french teacher, ICT teacher, KG teacher, lecturer, nursery teacher, PE teacher, physics teacher, primary teacher, science teacher, principal, professor, librarian.
teaching jobs in usa with visa sponsorship,
teaching jobs in usa for foreigners
teaching jobs in usa for international teachers 2023
preschool teaching jobs in usa for foreigners
online teaching jobs in usa
how can i get a teaching job in usa
kindergarten teacher jobs in usa
teaching jobs in usa salary
Be the first to comment